Thinking Of A Seperation Agreement
Separation Agreements do not legally end a marriage, but they do help to set parameters which resolve some family issues related to assets and liabilities, support, custody access, and could also allow you and your former spouse to provide releases to each other for other issues you do not wish to claim. It is a contract between two parties which can affect the entire family.
As your Lawyer, Martin Vamos will draft your legal Separation Agreement in accordance with your instructions and his legal advice.
As a part of preparing your Separation Agreement, we will ensure to cover the following:
- Full Financial Disclosure
- Child Support calculations in accordance with the Child Support Guidelines
- Spousal Support calculations or release
- Valuation of Pension Plans
- Division of Assets
- Interests in the Matrimonial Home
- Independent Legal Advice
For more details on our separation agreements and to discuss your case, please contact us.
Martin E. Vamos Choose Martin for his:
- Over 35 Years Family Law Experience
- Friendly, Attentive, & Motivated Staff
- Exclusively Family Law practice
- Free Consultations
- Location close to Hamilton’s downtown core
Fill out the form below or call us at 905-522-2061.